Oh you can search far and wide,
你可以走到很远很远,
You can drink the whole town dry,
你可以把整个小镇的酒都给喝干净,
But you'll never find a beer so brown,
但是你永远都不会找到颜色是这样棕的啤酒,
As the one we drink in our hometown.
这就是我们在家乡喝到的酒。
You can keep your fancy ales,
你可以照样喝你那浅色的好啤酒,
You can drink them by the flagon,
你也可以大杯地喝,
But the only brew for the brave and true,
但是唯一以勇敢和真诚酿成的酒,
Comes from the Green Dragon!
来自绿龙酒店!
Home is behind, the world ahead, (家园抛身后,世界在前方,)
And there are many paths to tread. (千条道路任你去闯荡。)
Through shadow, to the edge of night,(穿透黑暗,到那夜幕边缘,)
Until the stars are all alight. (所有星星发出耀眼光芒。)
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, (白云和日影,烟雾与夕阳,)
All shall fade! All shall fade... (纷纷消逝,宛若浮光……)